Our work is based on two basis: corporate and tax. These two areas work together in M&A transactions, but also stand out within their specificities. In this sense, our work in the corporate area comprehends:
– Assistance to controlling companies and individuals and administrators in the day-to-day activities of closed and publicly-held corporations, such as the incorporation, modification and corporate reorganization of such entities, drafting of corporate acts, structuring of stock option plans and implementation of corporate governance rules.
– Orientation in shareholders general meetings, board of directors meetings and organization of corporate documents and books.
– Representation of clients in the orientation of and defense of the shareholders’ rights (voting rights, rights to appoint members of the administration, audit committee, withdrawal rights and other shareholders’ rights).
– Orientation in the negotiation, analysis and drafting of commercial (transfer of technology, supply and distribution, etc.) and financial contracts.
– Support for international clients in the planning and structuring of investments in Brazil, including registration of their investments in the Central Bank of Brazil and in the Securities and Exchange Commission – CVM, with an emphasis on advising private equity funds.